Goals and objectives
FP's activities will contribute to the implementation of the following goals:
- Improving the quality of the regulatory framework governing financial markets, eliminating regulatory problems that hinder its development.
- Improving the efficiency of the prudential supervision system over various financial institutions.
- Increasing transparency of financial institutions.
- Developing new market tools and mechanisms through the introduction of best international practices.
- Raising the level of financial literacy of the population.
- Analizing the current status and trends of financial market development.
- Forecasting domestic financial market development.
- Studying best international practices in financial market activity and offering ways of their implementation in Ukraine.
- Offering ways to improve the existing financial market activity regulatory framework.
- Organizing a platform to discuss various issues and exchange views between financial market regulators, participants and experts.
- Holding activities to improve the level of financial literacy of the population.